Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can I remove a ';W'; from my transcript?

I took a class in Fall 2007 and I dropped it. The ';W'; now shows on my transcript, however I am currently retaking the class. I would like to know if there is any way that I can petition to remove the ';W'; from my transcript now that I am retaking the class. Thank You.Can I remove a ';W'; from my transcript?
It's usually not possible to delete a ';W'; for a class that you dropped after the add/drop deadline. Most schools do not allow this. That being said, it's worth asking.





If you can prove that you wanted to drop it before the deadline, but were unable to, that will help your case. Good luck!Can I remove a ';W'; from my transcript?
You need to check with your counselor. The process can change from school to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment