Friday, February 12, 2010

Did you read the transcript from when John Cena was on Howard Stern or did you see it?

I was surprised when I read that John said he once slept with a 280 pound female, basically because the guy's dared him to, he said the female doesn't have to be skinny, but 280 pounds, lol? I like John, but there are some yucky thing's he said, when he was on the Howard Stern Show, October 13th, 2006.Did you read the transcript from when John Cena was on Howard Stern or did you see it?
Dominque I saw that one too that's just gross!! Something could've pissed in it!Did you read the transcript from when John Cena was on Howard Stern or did you see it?
i was suprised too but it was a dare
I guess that's where his ';Never back down from a challenge'; thing came from! LOL! And the girl above me is right. Big chicks need love too! (WTF?? The girl weighs more than him. LMAO!)





BTW, I read it and I heard the audio. But I never saw it.
Yeah he also said on the Conon O' Brien show that he was dared to drink out of a street puddle in my hometown of Hartford,CT.
Yeah.


He's not a very good guy as everyone perceives him to be.


And yeah, I heard about the puddle thing too roflmao
No, but I did hear about it.


Hey, even the bigger girls need love too, I mean, it's not like you see them when the lights are off anyway. :p





And yeah, that puddle thing is nasty. No telling what kind of parasites and crap were in it.
John Cena is laughing all the way to the bank with his bermuda shorts.
Hadn't heard, but he obviously has no respect for himself or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment