Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I go about getting a transcript from a school I attened 33 years ago? I can not find the school anymore?

Do you know if the school is still around? You should be able to search for it by going to the website of the school system (by county) that you graduated from. On the site there they should have a list of all High Schools in the system, along with their contact information.





Then you just contact them and request a transcript. You should either be able to go and pick it up, or they can send it to you or where ever else you may want to send it.





(Unfortunately, if the school in question is not in service anymore that may be a bit of a problem, in which case i am not sure how to help you. :/ )How do I go about getting a transcript from a school I attened 33 years ago? I can not find the school anymore?
Contact the school district in which the school was located. The records have probably been sent to another school for safekeeping and to answer transcript request./How do I go about getting a transcript from a school I attened 33 years ago? I can not find the school anymore?
contact the department of education in your area to find out detailed info on where u should be looking

No comments:

Post a Comment