Sunday, February 7, 2010

How does transferring transcript to another school work what do they look for?

because I went to robert morris college for 2years and then my gpa dropped really low below a 2.0 so they dismissed me, so now im trying to go to everest and I talked to a advisor there and she said to just send my transcripts over to everestHow does transferring transcript to another school work what do they look for?
If you transfer your transcripts, Everest will see all the classes you took at Robert Morris and what grades you got in them. Now if your GPA is very low from Morris and you have a chance of not being accepted into Everest because of it. you can op not to send your transcripts-of course that means no credits from Morris will be accepted credits will be lost. It is all or nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment