Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does it look bad if I have a ';W'; on my transcript every semester?

Totalling 3 Ws, when I'm trying to apply to transfer?Does it look bad if I have a ';W'; on my transcript every semester?
depends. if you got mostly A and B's on your transcript, with 3 W's, i would not be worried. But if either youre a C or D student WITH alot of W, or an average B student with alot of W's, then i should be worried. It depends on your GPA standing.Does it look bad if I have a ';W'; on my transcript every semester?
Yes, it could, although it also depends on how many classes you have before %26amp; after the ';W';. And, what classes you withdrew from (if its PE, no biggie probably; although I got an F in a PE class in college that I thought I had withdrawn from and it haunted me way into grad school--people go over your transcripts with a fine tooth comb).


Hard to predict, as every case is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment