Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I find a transcript of Larry Craig's discussion with the police?

I understand that he argues that he didn't pass his hand under the stall, but then he also argues that it was his right hand and not his left hand that was passed under the wall?Where can I find a transcript of Larry Craig's discussion with the police?
CNN played the audio tape interview that the arresting Officer had with Senator Craig.





I would check CNN.com, if you cannot find it there, then I would do a google search for the transcript.Where can I find a transcript of Larry Craig's discussion with the police?
Why would want a transcript of that?


The police are not gonna give it you ....


Enough with the unnecessary scandal surrounding the man!


People let it go! sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment