Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do medical schools look at highschool transcript and ACT?

what are the important things i need to do to prepare myself for a medical school in michigan





THANKSDo medical schools look at highschool transcript and ACT?
I don't think it will affect your preparation either way.





I'm fairly certain they do not look at ACT. High school grades won't carry any weight, but I'm not 100% they don't look at them.Do medical schools look at highschool transcript and ACT?
Medical Schools do look at high school grades sometimes. If they do they look at the ones pertaining to Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, The Maths...etc.... What they definately look at are the MCAT scores and all of your grades in college. They look to see if you've done any interning, or volunteering. It's extremely hard to get into medical school. I know because I've been looking up alot of information about it. I want to go to medical school to. I don't know what I want to be yet though. I guess something high paying and bloodless/needleless. lol I hope this helps.
  • child tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment