Wednesday, February 10, 2010

After graduating from a university in the Philippines, how long before I can get my transcript and diploma?

Not everyone has the same system with UP. It really depends on the university. Some universities have a computerized system while others are still in the medieval ages. If you personally get the transcript from the university, it would be faster but if you let them mail it, expect months.After graduating from a university in the Philippines, how long before I can get my transcript and diploma?
I agree with agua dulce's response on the clearance process.





I got my engineering degree from UP Diliman.


I received my real diploma during the commencement exercise.





Have a nice days !After graduating from a university in the Philippines, how long before I can get my transcript and diploma?
You need to work on your clearance first. The University must be very sure you don't owe the Library any overdue fees or any unreturned books and stuff like that. Then you apply to get your transcript. The diploma, on the other hand, is a separate matter. The real copy should have been made available within one month of graduation day.





http://www.upd.edu.ph/~our/transcript.ht鈥?/a>





ADDED:





I'm so sorry but it's only now that I realized you're asking about a university in the Philippines and not about the UP System. In this case, I suggest you google the name of that university to better familiarize yourself with their procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment