Friday, February 12, 2010

I just got disciplinary probation from high school will colleges see this on my transcript?Can i get into USMA?

the reason was i cheated on a quiz.


Do i have any chance of getting into west point.


i have a 90 average with all ADV classes


I participate in 3 sports and will have abou 9 varsity letters


i have over 500hrs of comunity serviceI just got disciplinary probation from high school will colleges see this on my transcript?Can i get into USMA?
My experience is with getting into the Naval Academy, not USMA, but they are similar.


The academies all have their versions of Honor Codes, that go something like ';I will not lie, cheat, or steal, and I will not tolerate anyone who does.'; There have been some major cheating scandals, and the academies are very embarrassed by them.


I'm afraid that this disciplinary action will probably keep you from getting into any of the service academies unless you can convince your school to expunge it from your record.

No comments:

Post a Comment