Friday, February 12, 2010

When I graduate from undergrad, will the school have all my grades(from prior colleges) on my transcript?

Lets say I graduated from an undergraduate college and I request for an official transcript.





Would the official transcript have the grades from the schools I transferred from? or do I have to request for my prior college?





e.g





I attended University of Pennsylvania freshman year


Transferred to Stanford Sophomore Year


Transferred to Oxford University


then Transferred to Harvard University.


Would Harvard University have all the prior schools on the official transcript? ThanksWhen I graduate from undergrad, will the school have all my grades(from prior colleges) on my transcript?
If you transferred credits from another school, then yes, that school and course would be on your transcript.When I graduate from undergrad, will the school have all my grades(from prior colleges) on my transcript?
yes
Have you looked at your transcript lately? You will see the courses you have been given credit toward graduation.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment