Friday, February 12, 2010

What does the letter grade BD mean? I have a BD on my transcript for a course I just completed?

You did not mention your course details, but BD can stand for these.


The Bachelor of Divinity, Bachelor of Theology, Bachelor of Religious Studies, Bachelor of Biblical Studies or Bachelor of Religious Education is awarded upon completion of a program of study of divinity or related disciplines, such as theology, religious studies, or religious education. In some universities it is a first degree, in others it is a higher degree. While it is generally conferred upon completion of a four-year program, it is also conferred in some specialized three-year programs. From there the next level of advancement is generally the Master of Divinity, Master of Theology, Master of Religious Studies, or Master of Religious Education.


hsjWhat does the letter grade BD mean? I have a BD on my transcript for a course I just completed?
talk to your professor or someone in the administration.





good luck
  • child tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment