Sunday, February 7, 2010

What appers on a final transcript?

i was accepted into Rutgers University New Brunswick with a generous scholarship so i'm really excited about going there. at the end of the year, they require a final transcript. I was wondering what appears on there? is it the final grade in your classes or does it show all the grades you received in the class each quarter? im wondering because the first two quarters i didnt exceptionally well, but the third one i was affected by ';senioritis'; and my grades slipped to low b's. the fourth quarter i plan on boosting my grades back up but i'm worried about what will show up on the final transcript.What appers on a final transcript?
It depends on your school. Generally it is the final grades for every class you take with your GPA at the end of every semester as well as your final GPA and class ranking.What appers on a final transcript?
THE AVERAGE OF IT ALL
my transcripts showed my grades from 9-12 grade
Its like a paper with all your grades from thhe year, I think..
It only shows your semester grades.
it's only semester grades, no quarters.
My final transcript included all my course work from grades 9-12 and a final cumulative GPA. I wouldn't worry too much about your grades slipping a little senior year, particularly if you've already been accepted (unless you wanted to graduate with Latin honors, or you have a full-ride scholarship to the university). I think the school just wants to make sure that you haven't flunked your courses or gotten anything below a C. If the lowest grade on your final transcript is a low B, i don't think you need to worry. My sister got accepted into Stanford last year and then had a similar senioritis experience her last half, but she was still able to attend in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment