Friday, February 12, 2010

My highschool won't give me my transcript from '72 because my parents owe $225 tuition. Do I have to pay?

My parochial highschool won't give me my transcript from '72 because my parents owe $225 tuition. My father is deceased, my mom is 76 years old. I was 16 years old at the time. Do I have to pay my parents' old debt?My highschool won't give me my transcript from '72 because my parents owe $225 tuition. Do I have to pay?
yes you do if you want your transcript. It is legal to withhold it till the debt is paid. Sorry you are the one paying, but it could have been moreMy highschool won't give me my transcript from '72 because my parents owe $225 tuition. Do I have to pay?
Well, I just graduated from Catholic school and they told us if we owed tuition our parents had to pay or our transcripts would not be released. So I would say it's your mother's responsibility to pay it.
if you need that transcript, yes, you'll have to pay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment