Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should I make a few copies of my college transcript?

would a community college accept a copy paper of my transcript instead of the original one? thanks in advance! :DShould I make a few copies of my college transcript?
They will usually ask for an ';official'; copy...which has the school seal embossed on it. You can make copies for your records and any unofficial uses. Good luck!Should I make a few copies of my college transcript?
They will want the official copy. You request the official copy to be send to the place you want it to be send. However, I agree with the other answers where you can make copies to keep for your own self and for any unofficial uses.
Nope. The copies are worthless. The school will require an original copy. Typically they also require the copy to come from the institution and not from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment