Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the french transcript from the HELIO commercial?

on one of the Helio (';phone'; type moblie device that has myspace and sh#t on it I dont care about it though) commercials a guy speaks french they have subtitles but what is he saying in french, i curious about the words in french, all i can get is ';c'est un helio'; at the very end. im just curious, please answer thxWhat is the french transcript from the HELIO commercial?
Hello, I am french and I could maybe help you if you tell me where I could find this video?





*****


I finally found it by myself here! : http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/20鈥?/a>





Well the accent is so strange that I almost did not recognize my own language... This is awful french! I guess they used a software to translate quickly but it is catastrophic!!!...It's full of mistakes, but Ok, I can help you to know what they TRIED to mean:





Before the subtitles appear, he says:


Je t'aime toujours ';I still love you'; (don't ask me why!)





qu'est ce qu'il a dit? _ What did he say ?





Un phone? _ A phone (in real french he would say ';un t茅l茅phone?';, because we dont have the word ';phone';)





'; ??? connait pas la diff茅rence ????'; _ I really don't know what he says, I don't manage to understand the words, and anyway his would not make a sentence!!!nothing to deal with the translation they give, sure!


it means ';???- don't know the difference- ????'; (??? is when I don't recognize any word!)





';Tu es mangeur de pancakes '; (he should say: tu es UN mangeur de pancakes, or de cr锚pes)





And at last, you were true: ';c'est un h茅lio';...








Funny Ad! but is this the way french are represented? with the moustache, behaving like this and so impolite?!!! lol! I don't know any person having a moustache and so nervous! Stereotypes are ridiculous!





Hope you have the answer you were looking for!!!


Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment