Friday, February 12, 2010

Iam taking too many classes and if i drop a class it will say ';W'; in my transcript?

is a ';W'; bad, i know its better than getting an F,will this affect me?Iam taking too many classes and if i drop a class it will say ';W'; in my transcript?
One or maybe two W's on your college transcript won't affect your GPA or opinion of a potential employer much, if at all.





One or two per semester, however, will definitely leave a negative impression. Learn from your W, and pace your college career appropriately.Iam taking too many classes and if i drop a class it will say ';W'; in my transcript?
I'm not so sure for your school, but in my school, if you drop a class without permission you get a W, surely better than an F, but still merits an equivalent grade of a 0, making your GPA lower. If you can still drop the class with permission, ask your teacher if you can possibly do this so your grades will not be affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment