Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What if I did indicate a score recipient institution at the time of my C.L.E.P,can I still get a transcript?

man I'm going to be pist if not.they gave me a sheet a paper %26amp; told me to hold on to it in case I wanted my scares to another institution.Of course,as a normal college student,I lost it.I did bad *** on the test so I hope I can get my scares transfered.What if I did indicate a score recipient institution at the time of my C.L.E.P,can I still get a transcript?
If you did bad on the test (bad = failed), transferring the scores won't matter.





And, if you did pass, then the CLEP results will be on your college transcrpit.What if I did indicate a score recipient institution at the time of my C.L.E.P,can I still get a transcript?
thanks but although its is on my transcript of the Incarnate Word University.It does not transfer that easily.I fn wish it would.I'm going to try to get my transcript from the college board but if not I'l contact that university.this is so gay.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment