Friday, February 12, 2010

How to apply red ribbon for my transcript of record and diploma if i am from a state university?

Buy some ribbon, sealing wax and a nice frame and you can hang it on your wall. Most people just frame the diploma and don't bother defacing it with the wax. Library glue might do a neater job, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment