Friday, February 12, 2010

I want to listen to American news and read the transcript while listening, where can i find that?

Meet the Press, a weekly interview show with important politicians and newsmakers has transcripts and videos. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8987534/I want to listen to American news and read the transcript while listening, where can i find that?
you can also activate the close captioning feature of your tv while you're watching the news if your tv set and the news program you're watching supports it. that way, you can read and listen at the same time. = )I want to listen to American news and read the transcript while listening, where can i find that?
It's called closed captioned for the hearing impaired. I'm not sure but I think you call the channel you're watching and request it.
the PBS news show has transcripts but its pretty tainted/one sided in their reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment