Sunday, February 7, 2010

When can I ask to see transcript?

So I am a Freshman in High school and was wondering when is the earliest time I can ask my counsler to see my transcript? After 1st semester, beginning of next school year? When??When can I ask to see transcript?
After the first semester =))))When can I ask to see transcript?
Well your transcript would have all your HS grades, and you don't have any yet. When you get your report card for the 1st marking period, that would be your transcript. Ask your guidance counselor if you have concerns.
well u can ask just about any time, they should tell you, its personal buisness and they can't possibly tell you that you can't, if your reffering to see your middle school grades
After your final grades are in for your first semester.
they cant just let you see it, you have to pay for a copy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment