Sunday, February 7, 2010

If it is a ';high A';, will that information be specified on my college transcript?

My psychology professor has been grading on a curve. (Her exams are rather difficult.) I work very hard to get a perfect or near perfect score. (48-50 out of 50) I feel a little let down to find out that after all of my hard work, the final grading scale (to accomadate the majority of the class who would have otherwise failed) allows for 33/50 to still be considered an A. Yes, I know, I should be happy that I am doing so well, but the fact that you only need to get 66% of the answers correct to acheive an A just irritates me! If it is a ';high A';, will that information be specified on my college transcript?If it is a ';high A';, will that information be specified on my college transcript?
Sorry, no. A 4.0 is a 4.0. Don't worry about it. You will most likely be taking psychology in college and you will be well prepared. Remember... Its not always the grade. Its what you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment