Friday, February 5, 2010

I got accepted as a transfer student to UTSA, I've finished 24 hours, do I have to send in a final transcript?

I'm just wondering if i have to send in a final transcript.. i've already signed up for orientation, on my asap account it says under the admissions part that i have all 4 things in that i need. And i've been accepted, and have my housing reservationI got accepted as a transfer student to UTSA, I've finished 24 hours, do I have to send in a final transcript?
You do need to send a final transcript. They'll use that to let you know exactly which of your credits will transfer.





And congrats!I got accepted as a transfer student to UTSA, I've finished 24 hours, do I have to send in a final transcript?
online books-


http://nybook.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment