Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am an undergraduate college student. Why do I need to pay to receive a copy of my transcript?

I don't know about your school, but at Auburn our transcripts are printed on high quality paper with Auburn headers and our school's seal in the background with security threads to prove its genuine. That kind of paper costs money. Is it worth the $5? Maybe not but the school has to make money back on it somehow.





Thankfully, we've now changed our policy and students and alumni can get their hardcopy official transcripts for free.I am an undergraduate college student. Why do I need to pay to receive a copy of my transcript?
Just another wonderful service that colleges offer. If you didn't give them enough for tuition, parking, health fees, and food...they just want to make sure you get caught up with the transcript fee. lol





Seriously, though. It sucks...but that's just how it is.I am an undergraduate college student. Why do I need to pay to receive a copy of my transcript?
its true. you are not paying for the copy, but them processing it. It takes labor to do that and they are kind of going out of the way to make that copy.
Some colleges ask you to pay, others don't. It's up to them. They can make a lot of money just by charging a few bucks for a transcript.
you're not paying for the transcript, you're paying for the processing.
  • child tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment