Friday, February 5, 2010

If im doing bad in college right now, can i apply to a different college as undergraduate w/o my transcript?

i need a fresh start is it possible that i can just omit my trascript and pretend i never went there before?If im doing bad in college right now, can i apply to a different college as undergraduate w/o my transcript?
You'd likely need to submit your transcript for any of the credits to carry over. And you're in luck - grades don't carry over with a transfer. Just the credit hours. Now whether the school will hold your grades at your present school against you during the admissions process is a different story that I am not qualified to answer.If im doing bad in college right now, can i apply to a different college as undergraduate w/o my transcript?
No, an official transcript is required for a transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment