Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I get kicked out of college, will that show up on my transcript?

And will it effect my ability to get into other colleges?


(The reason why I'd get kicked out is because I didn't turn over all of my transcripts of the previous colleges that I had been in and that's some sort of fraud)If I get kicked out of college, will that show up on my transcript?
While it might not, every college application I have ever seen asks if you have ever been expelled from a university and why. Not telling the truth on that will also get you kicked out.If I get kicked out of college, will that show up on my transcript?
http://www.college-degree-fast.com
yes they will most likely put on your transcript some collages will put that on your transcript.

No comments:

Post a Comment