Friday, February 5, 2010

How will the colleges look at my transcript?

my freshman and sophmore year in highschool was pretty bad but my junior year is goin pretty well so far.and i hope my senior year will go just as good.but how will the colleges see me?How will the colleges look at my transcript?
well you are being pretty vague so it's hard for me to give you a really definite answer but if you got any d's or f's and didn't retake the classes then you have 0 chances of getting in. remember that grades and gpa are not the only things that colleges look at. they also look at your test scores so make sure you get those done by the summer of your senior year. you will need the sat/act w/writing and 2 sat 2s. make sure to look up the average scores of the students at the schools you want to get into and try to get those. i recommend taking a prep class. they have free and discounted ones too. also make sure you have people who really know you write your recommendation letters. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment