Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can you give me your honest opinion about my transcript?

I would like to go to grad school but i don't think i have a chance.....





Saying i get good grades on my psyc GRE and general GRE....





I use to be a bio major ( which required alot of math classes).....





i failed or repeart alot of those classes.......





i then swtiched to psychology and got Aand B ( one c) ..... can you give me your honest opinon? DO you think i have a chance of getting into grad schoolCan you give me your honest opinion about my transcript?
There is a place for everybody, and don't forget, these schools want your money! You definitely won't get into Harvard, but maybe an online school like Strayer.Can you give me your honest opinion about my transcript?
Getting into grad school is about a lot more than grades, although those are important. You will want to look at schools and see if they have a minimum GPA threshold. As long as you are above that, you have a shot. Obviously, the higher your GPA, the better, but colleges will also be looking at your standardized test scores, letters of reference, writing samples, and most importantly, your personal statement.





Single most useful piece of advice for those entering grad school: talk directly to people in the department. Find out what they are looking for in prospective applicants. Tailor your application to address those qualifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment