Friday, February 5, 2010

Can the Univ I'm transferring to, find out what class I took in sum from 2 yr coll if I don't send transcript?

I took one class from a community college but I'm getting a bad grade in it. It's too late for me to drop the class. I'm transferring to a 4 year college this fall. They have all my transcripts from the past to the spring term. I don't want to send my summer transcript because they will record my bad grade and it will lower my GPA. Is there a way they can find out I took a summer course if I don't send them a transcript?Can the Univ I'm transferring to, find out what class I took in sum from 2 yr coll if I don't send transcript?
When you transfer, the university will probably ask for an official transcript. What you have sent them so far are grade reports (by the semester). A transcript has EVERYTHING on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment